Welcome to the eXiLe Xonotic Minsta clan

Share | 

Re-structure Plans

Go down 
AuthorMessage
feonica

PostSubject: Re-structure Plans   Thu Mar 25, 2010 6:54 pm

Joining Clan / Forum

• 1. Anyone who wants to join will be able to apply no matter what nationality, race, gender or whatever. Our team policy will still be equality.

• 2 .Anyone who joins has to accept that everyone here is probably different and entitled to an opinion.

• 3Anyone who does apply to join the clan will be agreed on by all, If two days pass and theres no concrete decision the total amount of yes vs no will be counted, even if it's 4 yes and 3 no then it will be a yes. Even if only one person says yes, it's still a yes. If you wanted to vote no then you should visit here more often Smile

• 4. Bans on the forum will be handled by myself. If I don't like someone I'll ban them, It'll be very rare though and it'll be for the good of the forum cleanliness.
____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Server Rules

• 1. Any player found to be abusive or distracting towards other players may be first kicked, if he returns then he may be banned.

• 2. If someone has a reputation for annoying other players, only ban with evidence posted to the forum.

• 3. Camping is fine, teamkilling intentionally is not fine. If you get banned for this you can post a demo of the game showing how it was accidental and that may be reversed.

Administrators / Leaders

We will have a different structure from before, from now while it was more or less just a handful of people inviting members and such, every clan member can invite people to join us. This was founded as friends of friends of friends, and I'd like to extend that in a even bigger scale. (This does not effect anyone who doesn't know us too well wanting to join, you are still free to apply, telling us more about you may improve chances)

Feonica - Clan Management
Qbit - Co-Leader / Match Co-ordinator
Wizzykid - Co-Leader / Inactive?

Also everyone who has been with the clan for longer than two months total will have the server passwords, anyone who wants them before then will not have them.

Server Master access
  • Radio

• Wizzykid

• Tapiok

• Frrr

• XswtsacrificeX

• Qbit

• Feonica

• Fish [ToT]

If I have missed anyone who has been a clan member for more than 4 weeks then tell me and I'll add you to the list.

Anyone who has stayed for 4 weeks or is in our trusted network may be entitled to the password.

Our trusted clans
  • ToT

• THC

• CCC

This does not apply to all members of the clans, just specific members, like one or two from each clan.

This will be editable also, If Chel see's this or not, is it possible for you to take a Clan Forum / Graphic Design Management role?

While our biggest loss ever has happened and possibly even quitting nexuiz? It's a sad day to see the co-founder and probably best minsta player in the history of Nexuiz "Radiohe4d" leave the clan and stuff. However we have to move forward and kick ass like no one has ever kicked ass before.

Anyone else want to do something to help us? We are a team and I'd like everyone inside our home to play some role in redesign, change and evolution of exile.

Feel free to add input if you have any.

Feo
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.youtube.com/user/Feonicagamergrrrl
off

PostSubject: Re: Re-structure Plans   Sun Mar 28, 2010 5:05 pm

I'd firstly like to mention that I am semi-inactive (Though I never was that active to begin with) and don't wish to continue as co-leader, unless everyone is fine with a leader that is hardly here and doesn't take charge. Razz

The one thing that I've felt eXiLe has really needed, is a new or redesign of the website/forum. The forum that is being used now, quite frankly, sucks. It's seriously the worst forum I've used. There's far too many sub-sections and clutter around. And the normal reply box is kinda broken too. I feel that a new, neat looking forum will give the clan a much more professional, focused and 'Real' feel.

Also, we should encourage everyone to post on our forums. We could put a automated message in the servers rotation linking to the forum, or if not, just mention it every so often in-game anyway. Having an open forum which looks well-crafted and one which is much easier to navigate now will give eXiLe a much stronger presence among the Nexuiz community, as well as increase interest (hopefully).

The provider currently being used for the forums, forumotion, just plain sucks. PhpBB is by far the best forum provider, but requires a remote server to be hosted on. If that's not possible, then another really good free alternative is InvisionFree. Both are also really good to find neat looking templates for. If forum moving isn't desired, then we should at least clean up the one we are using now. We don't need half the sections, especially since this isn't the most active forum. Everything in the 'eXiLe Clan' area should be collapsed into one forum (save for introductions). Same for 'Members Forum'. I'm sure the idea of my suggestion is understood by now.

Anyway, that's one thing that I think could really improve the infrastructure of Nexuiz and it's presence in the community. A new/redesigned forum will be more welcoming and inviting, easier to navigate and easier to communicate with. Just my 2p. Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
asyyy

PostSubject: Re: Re-structure Plans   Tue Mar 30, 2010 8:19 am

Forum style is broken with latest firefox on windows xp. Its fugly now btw Very Happy
Can't even find the logout button Mad

feonica

PostSubject: Re: Re-structure Plans   Tue Mar 30, 2010 8:23 am

Good, you'll forever be logged in Very Happy

I'm just working with it, day by day right now. Smile Gotta mix that with testing boarderlands in a second or trival pursuit. don't know which one to try,
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.youtube.com/user/Feonicagamergrrrl
CapsLover

PostSubject: Re: Re-structure Plans   Thu Jun 03, 2010 3:21 pm

Can i join eXiLe?? I am on exile server erverday.

Re
Back to top Go down
View user profile
qbit

PostSubject: Re: Re-structure Plans   Sat Jun 05, 2010 9:06 am

no
Back to top Go down
View user profile
asyyy

PostSubject: Re: Re-structure Plans   Sat Jun 05, 2010 9:32 am

lol

Sponsored content