HomePortalGalleryFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Welcome to the eXiLe Xonotic Minsta clan

Share | 

Concept or Same Old?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
feonica

PostSubject: Concept or Same Old?    Thu Apr 28, 2011 6:31 am

Not really an announcement as such, just an idea. (I noticed we don't have a improvements or idea section) and this is about the best place I can stick it where it would get seen.

Maps

As you may have noticed, most CTF servers consist of the following:

• Lostspace
    Evilspace CTF
    Dance
    Followed by a vote for Lostspace
    Gasoline
    Woodens Pit
    Followed by a vote for Lostspace again...
    Dance
    Evilspace
    Lostspace

Now, while it is virtually impossible to stop people voting for the same maps over and over again, I do have an idea, Every two weeks on one day a week would it be possible to remove all the maps that are voted for consecutively over and over again? Why stop people playing the maps they love so much?

I get the impression that other maps are pushed aside and not even given a chance to be liked. Wouldn't it be nice to have some variety, some different maps for one day every few weeks?

Who knows, some new maps may start to become more liked and replace the old ones, they may add more liked maps to these peoples minds when they think about voting. Hell they may even hate the whole thing. But in that situation you know you'd be wasting valuable server space on maps no one wants to play on.

I don't know, I'm just tired of either seeing lostspace voted for or someone calling a vote for it even though it was on like 8 minutes ago. I'd personally rather see a variety of maps and not see the same old repetitivity over and over again.

Anyone else feel the same? Anyone think I'm absolutely insane? Discuss.
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.youtube.com/user/Feonicagamergrrrl
asyyy

PostSubject: Re: Concept or Same Old?    Thu Apr 28, 2011 12:14 pm

On friday evening our ctf server is usually crowded, lets give it a try tomorrow. Smile

vega

PostSubject: Re: Concept or Same Old?    Thu Apr 28, 2011 10:25 pm

Finally somebody who aggrees with that Very Happy
I'm also tired of playing in 1 hour sometimes 7 times THE Same map. Every day you see the Same maps so we never discover new maps or old maps that are never being playd so good idea (:
Back to top Go down
View user profile
feonica

PostSubject: Re: Concept or Same Old?    Fri Apr 29, 2011 11:08 am

Honestly, I prefer to play on different maps all the time anyway. Of course there are a few maps I don't like at all. Smile

That shouldn't negate anyone else from liking or playing them though.
Back to top Go down
vega

PostSubject: Re: Concept or Same Old?    Sat Apr 30, 2011 12:20 am

I know... Feo i dunno Why you did like that yesterday together with Some others but it made me feel that i should better quit. Almost Everybody that i thought respected me letted me down. So i hope you think about others first before you start saying tjonge after you read this cause i dont want other people having Same better quitting feeling cause of you and the few others who joined you in our discussion. You might now think silly boy or idk but you only think about what you think is right even if you know you might be wrong. And Thats what freaked me out + that you laughed at me when i told about 2 years ago. Especially that hurted me, i know i dont know you that good And that you cant consider people in nexuiz as your real friends but still it hurted. I respected you and everybody Else in the exile server but now i actually not feel like having respect for you + qorl + monkey cause of what u guys + girl said.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
feonica

PostSubject: Re: Concept or Same Old?    Sat Apr 30, 2011 1:48 am

I know what happened.

I have no idea why you are blaming me for it.

All I actually said is Sum 41 and Blink are pop rock bands and I can never be wrong since you were trying to tell me my opinion is wrong and the internet is always right.

The other thing? I didn't say a word, I just laughed at it all behind my screen

If you expect me to care about you being hurt or you having no respect then. I really don't care and it's unlikely I ever will.

Still, fact still remains I simply say nothing to not annoy people, so your story is baseless and lacks any factual evidence, I urge you to post evidence to suggest I actually did anything other than what I have stated above.

Also your stuff on Qorl is bullshit, he was trying to help you.

Monkey was just FOOling around, get over yourself.

That is all.
Back to top Go down
vega

PostSubject: Re: Concept or Same Old?    Sat Apr 30, 2011 3:07 am

Its true that it all started with that but i never said internet is always right but i know enough about music to know whats right or not. You even said they didn't know what music they play but trust me they know more about it then you.
And yes you started fooling about it like first look up on internet how to do it etc.
And i dont care f you care about this all but you just think you are queen of everything Ans at least you should try to understand that you cant know everything like you said
Qorl wasn't trying to help me, mayby in begin yes but after à while hè was helping you so did
Ans yes i hear stories about you that you only say things to be right or to annoy or let people quit so i'm not the only one who thinks this. You still need to learn à lot about life girl. You might be older then me but you still dont understand à thing. So what of you are important for exile for me and for others you are worth 0. When i first met you i actually liked your personality but now wow you are a *****. And this wasn't putted on forums cause of what you said but cause you only think about yourself and that you think you know everything and you give me prove that you didn't act like that
Back to top Go down
View user profile
feonica

PostSubject: Re: Concept or Same Old?    Sat Apr 30, 2011 3:39 am

Um. You cannot tell me to prove you wrong when you are the one making claims.

Demos, Play demo, take screenshot. Go ahead.

As for being right, how on earth can an opinion be wrong?

Yes, I am the queen of everything, and your so called stories are from a minority if anyone at all. Not that i particularly care what anyone else thinks. Exile, myself and the clan is all that matters to me within this game, everyone else is worth nothing of value to me.

I'm friendly to people who are friendly, I'm a bitch to people who deserve it.

Plus since you seem to apparently know so much about me, with actually only 3 people remaining in the game outside of this clan that actually know me.

I'd probably be right in assuming that you and that complex Shadow guy are the same person. Not saying I am right, It's purely speculation, but mostly anyone would agree that this indeed does look very similar to his trolling.

So yeah, put in short teams, quit your troilling and take it to PM's

Plus you are still saying absolutely nothing to back up your false claims. You just don't like it because I've basically told you that you like pop rock, deal with it.

Since you apparently have had warnings about me, despite me being nice right now, they surely must have told you not to piss me off, because people who really know me know exactly what happens when they do that.

Whatever though, If you can actually be an adult (Very unlikely), stop clogging up our forums with your bullshit and discuss this like a man in PM if you wish, otherwise, just go away.
Back to top Go down
vega

PostSubject: Re: Concept or Same Old?    Sat Apr 30, 2011 3:54 am

You also discuss on forums so stfu. I'm not the guy you think i am, ask q, phil, lee etc that i am not.
I never said i know you but its my first impression about you well no my second. And you really think its still zbout your opinion about sum41 etc? Xd wow you are stupider then i thought xd and people complained about you after our discussion so i didn't know you were like that. + i first was friendly against you but then you started laughing at me so actually you dont need to be Like that against me cause i didn't do anything wrong. And i accept what music i listen to bit you need to accept that you are not worth what you think you are worth. And of i knew more english it would be lot easier to discus this. And sure i'll leave good noticing, who told you, q? Phil? Anyway it would be fun to end here cause no matter what i say you wont change, and no matter what you say i wont change to. + what claims?

It was a plesure knowing you and discussing with you but it ends here cause we can go on like this for years.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
feonica

PostSubject: Re: Concept or Same Old?    Sat Apr 30, 2011 4:03 am

Stupid"er" isn't a word.

Anyway.

Cool story bro Smile

**points and laughs some more**
Back to top Go down
vega

PostSubject: Re: Concept or Same Old?    Sat Apr 30, 2011 4:07 am

Thats cause of bad english.

Keep laughing i dont care + no story real
Wa zou gij zeggen moest ik in Mijn taal beginnen ge zou er ook ni veel van snappe
Back to top Go down
View user profile
asyyy

PostSubject: Re: Concept or Same Old?    Sat Apr 30, 2011 4:19 am

So this is all about Sum41 being crap? Very Happy

Quote :
Wa zou gij zeggen moest ik in Mijn taal beginnen ge zou er ook ni veel van snappe
dat weet je nooit Smile

vega

PostSubject: Re: Concept or Same Old?    Sat Apr 30, 2011 4:33 am

It started with that yes, had het niet overyupu assy. Of kan feo ook nl?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
vega

PostSubject: Re: Concept or Same Old?    Sat Apr 30, 2011 4:33 am

Over jou*
Back to top Go down
View user profile
feonica

PostSubject: Re: Concept or Same Old?    Sat Apr 30, 2011 4:35 am

Somehow I understand that. No we don't need any other languages. Smile

Neigh Asy.

Basically. I told him Sum 41 and Blink 182 were pop rock. he went mad and started talking about suicide. (Don't know how it got there, don't really care)

Monkeyfoo joked about it, I laughed because it was actually funny. Qorl defended him (Don't know why he's attacking Qorl)

Overall he's just rioting for the sake of rioting. =]

Anyway I was laughing because it reminded me of this:

Especially from 2.02 onwards xD
Back to top Go down
vega

PostSubject: Re: Concept or Same Old?    Sat Apr 30, 2011 4:38 am

Didn't go that way we first talked about school to and you started saying you knew everything and then somehow we got to suicide and then you joked about it bit you didn't say it was cause of a song i thought you laughed with me
Back to top Go down
View user profile
vega

PostSubject: Re: Concept or Same Old?    Sat Apr 30, 2011 4:40 am

+ qorl also joked about it
Back to top Go down
View user profile
asyyy

PostSubject: Re: Concept or Same Old?    Sat Apr 30, 2011 4:54 am

still makes no sense to me but fine, next time don't hijack random forum threads for your discussion pls Smile
I actually expected feedback about the new map voting rules here.

And I really have to hold myself back about giving my opinion on bands like Sum 41. Because I don't want to hurt anyones feelings right now. Lets just say I understand the conjunction between listening to Sum 41 and committing suicide.

feonica

PostSubject: Re: Concept or Same Old?    Sat Apr 30, 2011 4:56 am

asyyy wrote:
still makes no sense to me but fine, next time don't hijack random forum threads for your discussion pls Smile
I actually expected feedback about the new map voting rules here.

And I really have to hold myself back about giving my opinion on bands like Sum 41. Because I don't want to hurt anyones feelings right now. Lets just say I understand the conjunction between listening to Sum 41 and committing suicide.

Lol

I actually don't even hate them, but yeah, topic Smile

I still saw lostspace way too much.
Back to top Go down
vega

PostSubject: Re: Concept or Same Old?    Sat Apr 30, 2011 5:04 am

I didn't even listen to them yet 2 years ago + you wont hurt my feelings

New system is improvement only maps are smaller to choose.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
vega

PostSubject: Re: Concept or Same Old?    Sat Apr 30, 2011 5:20 am

anyway sorry for my behaviore or how the heck you write it if you want to discus with me i will be on axg server this evening. i'm sorry if i insulted you feo not that you would care but i did say sorry then. i've made a decission about some things that will effect my time spending on exileservers more info this evening on axg if you want to know

+ true little to much lostspace and dance
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DrPhil

PostSubject: Re: Concept or Same Old?    Sun May 01, 2011 6:04 am

I don't like this change, when there are 8+ playing people on the server it's fine, but when it's 1v1 or 2v2 you want to be able to play the same maps over and over again.

Also, if you really want more variation on maps, add more maps and have less choices to vote on.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
vega

PostSubject: Re: Concept or Same Old?    Sun May 01, 2011 10:42 am

True for 1 vs 1 it sucks but for normal i like it (:
Back to top Go down
View user profile
asyyy

PostSubject: Re: Concept or Same Old?    Sun May 01, 2011 12:43 pm

its on 6 now

vega

PostSubject: Re: Concept or Same Old?    Sun May 01, 2011 1:15 pm